Every year we look forward to our annual Regional Gathering, and you and your family, friends, and any interested individuals are cordially invited to attend our celebration of the Feast of Our Lady of the Angels of the Portiuncula!
- Date: August 1 (Saturday)
- Location: Mayslake Village, 1801 35th St., Oak Brook
- Time: 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
– 8:30 a.m.: Registration
– 9 a.m.: Mass (Chapel)
- Cost: Lunch is $15 per person; however, you’re welcome to bring your own lunch.
- RSVP By: July 23 (Thursday)
Our featured morning guest speakers will be Fr. Sergius Wroblewski, OFM and Sr. Madge Karecki, SSJ-TOSF. We look forward to their presentation on the 800th Anniversary of the Franciscan Order. In the afternoon, we’ll experience a touch of Korean culture: Elisabeth Shin, SFO, our Regional Councilor At-Large, has graciously arranged for us to view a performance by the Korean Dance Group.
For more information, or to RSVP, email Chris Bruhnke, SFO, Regional Councilor for Fraternal Life, at fratlife @ ilofs.org (remove spaces).